Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Baggin on Valentines Day  

Topic Originally Created in February of 2010:

Got a call from my good friend Dustin Rudi needing some help with a loaded rollover. Jason and I grabbed the Air Cushion trailer, dad took the KW and headed out on the hour and 45 min ride to Marmaduke Ark. We arrived to find a loaded 53ft trailer and tractor loaded with 44k of cereal. The roof of the trailer was flat against the side walk the rear doors had shifted on impact and the nose was a little busted up. Dustin had already prepped it to tow away once it was uprighted and had dug holes so we could get the starters under the front. We put a large bag in the center of the trailer on the rear for some lift, then used the started to push the trailer off the side walk to make room to get the large bags under. Once the large bags were under we sucked down the bag in the rear center and moved it to the front. We used Dustin's Pete on the rear and our KW on the front. The unit came up perfect and the load was useable. (camera batteries went dead mid way thru) Dustin and Mike Rudi have been friends of ours for years but this was the first time we have ever had the opportunity together and it was a pleasure. Dustin thanks for the great Valentine's day present, Jason will be your Valentine anyday.  emoticonarhaha.gifemoticonarhaha.gif  
Here is the news link http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=11984377
DSC02970.jpg

DSC02971.jpg

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

Rudi618 said:
Thanks a bunch Bryan for helping out that day ,don't think it could have went any better than it did. Its good to have friends like yall thatll come an help no matter what day it is or the distance u have to travel...       

Oh an tell Jason, sorry that I didn't get him any candy or balloons! Ill have to make it up next year! 

Transtow said:
I must say that looks like a real good bag job.I like it when companys can work together. you all did a fine job. you got some good pic's even before the battery's went dead. Keep up the good work.

EricGodardfCA said:
 Great looking job guys and even better that you could work together to get it done!!
  Just a suggestion if I may, would be to use some angle iron or even a hard wood at the rail of the trailer. I see it didn't matter here but at some point it could bite you. 
 Thanks for posting the job!

allenstowing said:
Eric we had angle on the front, the rear  emoticonthud.gifI over looked it. The plus side is the cushions did all the work on this job or that might have bit me in the a%#.

Ed Barker said:
Good looking job,we have a company from the next town over that we can work together with,its nice when competition can get along and not try to knife one another.

BigWheelRecovery:
You guy do fine work you should be very proud guys thanks for posting Eric emoticonthumb.gif
bigwheelsig.jpg

visual towing said:
maybe your close enough to help use one day with your airbags.665.gif

Visual Perfection and Towing, Inc.
5194 Elmore Rd.
Memphis, TN 38134
901-382-1656

Archived