Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

1965 GT-350

Topic Originally Created by JTC Towing in June of 2013:

This car is fresh out of our shop. This is the second time i hauled it. But i got to clean the truck this time. Car is owned by Aaron Laffey a pitcher in the major leagues. truck051_zpsa5c33474.jpg
truck042_zps022821f4.jpg It now has a 427 cobra jet with a super charger made by pro charger all aluminum heads 100 gpm fuel pump 1/2 fuel line regulator in the engine compartment. MSD ignition. Complete custom interior custom front end to remove the chrome bumper. made the grills from an f-150 to match. fiberglass formed headliner retro sound system. embroder trunk with shelby logo. customized the dash to be painted without the ugly "fin" dash that ford had. Low rise seats. smoother all plastic parts and painted to match leather. i pc quarter window panels made instead of the 5 pc ones that were original.

BlackAutoload said:

a its a pony. .
Now about your truck. Looks sweet ! Love the steps.

JTC Towing said:

Thanks!!

Street Jesus said:

Looking good!

Greenway Towing said:

Nice looking Mustang. Wonder if it is true 427 BB or 427 SB.
Greenway Towing, Inc.
Todd aka Toad

JTC Towing said:
Sb but still runs damn good lower on weight to

Greenway Towing said:
Oh yeah, I'd rather have the SB 427. I had friend that had one in a Factory Five Cobra, it would get it! He was my student at Carolina Motorsports Park.
Greenway Towing, Inc.
Todd aka Toad

JTC Towing said:
Problem we are having now is planting the car

Greenway Towing said:
Could put some Graverobber mini tubs in it and get some meat under the back end. I know that Detroit Speed makes some too but I believe everything they make has gold in it because it is so expensive.
Greenway Towing, Inc.
Todd aka Toad

Ralph Robles said:
Very nice. Them SB 427s are screamers. The truck is not bad either.
e8815e76dabf0c522f561769fc628d4ab84cb85.pjpg

Archived