Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Model T Ford

Although this is not a tow truck, It is one of my favorite hobbies, This car is a driver, its got lots of dings, and scratches and is always dripping oli, but I have more fun in it. Original engine Flathead four cylinder, with newly added aluminum pistons bored 30 over, modern distributor and ignition to give a cruising speed of about 55 MPH and 65mph if I want push it. My hole family has model T and we are very active in model t clubs, enjoying as much time in them as we can.... Thanks for looking

ModelT.jpg

this pics was taken while on vacation in clearlake IA last summer for a car tour!!!
fdc2502584d1364d9e46d08e3ddf293286bc77d.jpg

Eds Towing said:
That looks cool. Is it a hand full to drive at those speeds? I don't imagine "Henry" had any anticipation of 65mph!

Ed Barker said:
Ed I had a 1927 restored model T,,,there a handful to drive at 35 miles an hour,,,,if you never drove a model T you don't know what your missing,,,,I just never drove my T very much and I had a feller that wanted to buy it ,,,he was in a model T club and owned 3 model A's but no T,,,so I sold it to him.They are for sure quite a piece of history.

Archived