Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2nd Job for the new 1075XX  

Topic Originally Created by CNG Can Do in November of 2007:

We recieved this call from one of our customer quiet away out of our area but we werent doing much so we dealt with it off we went with the 1075XX, 35ton Nrc Slider and Airbags On arrival this is what we had, a fully laden curtainside trailer , curtain still in a reasonable state, with strops, air bags and sheets of ply to protect the air bags we got her up in 5 hours not bad for a nights work the customer was even happier as the load didnt have to be transhipped

SalvosJob001.jpg
SalvosJob007.jpg

By placing sheets of ply over the top of the air bags it prevented them from being damaged, further more it allowed the load to be spread better and help keep the load in

SalvosJob012.jpg

Getting

SalvosJob025.jpgSalvosJob015.jpgSalvosJob025.jpgSalvosJob033.jpgSalvosJob039.jpgSalvosJob047.jpgSalvosJob050.jpgSalvosJob056.jpgSorry about some of the pictures operator error, any way thanks for looking

All the best Mark@cmgrescue.co.uk

Claytons Towing said:

Well done guys, you run a first class service, your equipment and even uniforms set a high standard that we should all aim for. Cheers Mike

foxtow82 said:

Good job. Very nice equipment and the reflective lettering adds a sharp touch also,

JARED
bobsbanner.jpg

mushspeed said:
Mark......... as always..... a good job you have some cool new toys ....you kept that one quiet!!
Its always a bit risky with Curtainsiders ....if it has been sliding down the road on its side for any distance and the straps are all worn away there is little chance to get it up intact, but with this one, you guys nailed it.
Thanks for sharing

letsplay2 said:
What was the trailer loaded with? I see some punctures on the top...
Devin

Jordan Coupland said:
that looks like a nice truck. i might have to try and persude my papa to buy one lol.
well done thank for sharing
Jordan Coupland
Be safe Be cool

Archived