Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

T-Shirt Graphics

Topic Originally Created in May of 2011:

Just wanting to get input from others about my proof from my local Advertising Company that does my Uniform Shirts.

I've had them working on this for a while and the one problem I see with it currently is he "mirror imaged" my H/D and then flipped the
lettering.  My battery box is on the drivers side etc..  I am gonna get him a pass. side picture and have him use it instead... Also we know the
diamond plate on the comma ' is moved down...Any other ideas?  I'm planning on having this printed front and back on black T's

T-ShirtScan.jpg

764250a532cfadd9a05cd26a814ae8c7157f5db.pjpg

crazycruz257 said:
I think it looks good. If it were mine, I would have the HD truck lowered a little so the wheels of the rollback was not on the light bar.
And thicken the chain so it looks more like a tow chain and less like a dog chain. Later Cruz

TowThis2002 said:
I agree with moving the "Towing & Recovery" under the "Bell's" instead of in the middle of it. The letters(Bells) seem to be stretched
to get it to fit anyways.

You could remove the "www", most advertising is moving away from using them since it so common now.

On a personal note, I am not a big fan of a lot of stuff on the front of a shirt, maybe just your logo and phone number on the upper
left pocket area, this may save you some money on the screen printing if it was one color on the front or even just the diamond plate.

The overall shirt is nicely designed, I will be expecting mine in the mail!

banner_test_1.jpg

BrianBell.jpg

Archived