Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Canadian Members "Joined in 2008"

TowZone

Cooter64 tubegreen.gif "Hellow from Alberta"

Just a hello from Sunny Sundre Ab Canada. New to this site, lots of looking and new info. I am the owner operator of a small towing co. 2 Heavy wreckers, 1 tandem carrier and 1 new carrier just purchased from Mick at Worldwide thanks to this site. Anyways hello and now i can start posting. Jeff

Merit 1 "Hello from Saskatchewan"

Hello tow 411. I am new to the towing business, and have found this site a great place to learn. I recently started a new heavy towing company in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada. For equipment I have a new century 9055, and a landoll on order.
Colin McMillan
Merit Towing

EdwardsTowing "Hey"

Hey, just wanted to introduce my self.
My name is Kevin I am in the process of taken my fathers business over as he wants to retire after doing towing and recovery for 35 years now our business name is Edwards Towing and Recovery we are based out of Huntsville Ontario Canada.
I do all the light towing now and am working on getting my AZ so I can do the heavy towing also well.
I am always looking to add to my tool box I think this site is great for that lots of great people here with lots of great ideas I love the pics and the movies on here hopefully I will be able to add some of ours.
Kevin Edwards
Wreck Master 071284
phone #705-789-6384

Pete "Hello from Ontario Canada"
My family own Pete's Towing in St Thomas Ontario Canada. Right now we do light and medium duty towing, but are getting into heavy towing and recovery. We also own a fabrication shop so we are going to build our own truck. I hope to learn from the wealth of knowledge in this forum. Thanks to all.

rbtowing "Hello from Cranbrook BC Canada"

just new to this site little nerves on how to get going on this site...............................Rob

Rosco "Hi from Canada"

Hi, my name is Ross Hall, or just known as Rosco.
I am a long distance truck driver who lives and works out of Winnipeg Mb Canada...... at least until the middle of sept/08, then I will be moving to Saskatoon SK and taking a job with Astro towing.
My experince is limited when it comes to tow truck operation( about 6 months) four years ago with a small company out of Winnipeg.
I have always been fasinated by tow trucks, have just been to busy with my long distance career to think much about it until now and the right opportunity presented itself. I have been doing a lot of reading on these boards over the last couple of days, digesting as much information as I can. so please bear with me if I tend to ask a stupid question every now and then.

Area51 "Hello from BC Canada - Near Sumas WA Border.

I own my own towing business. I'm here to learn some new things and maybe have some fun.happy.gif
John

Kama "Hello from Alberta"

I'm Jody, and i am from Northeastern Alberta

I have been looking around the site for a couple of months now, and have found lots of great information.

I am just in the process of setting up my own towing business. Currently in the area that i am in, there is only light duty towing service available, and out of the companies around, only one is a 24 hour service company, and do not have a carrier unit, so there is a void to be filled.

I don't have a lot of towing background, I have had my own sling back unit for the last few years that I have used for my own use. I have a trucking background, and have always had a knack for any type of equipment. I just bought a light duty carrier unit to start out with, and am looking to get a Heavy Duty unit in the near future.

I'm not going into this industry totally blind, the 24 hour towing company in the area is owned by friends of mine, so I am working along side them to get going, and have a couple of other friends with light, medium, and heavy duty experience that are willing to help me out.

Looking forward to getting more info from the people on the site, and hopefully I will be able to add some info of my own in the near future.

Jody
Jody Oliver
Big Time Towing and Recovery Ltd.
Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada

myerstowing tubesilver.gif said:

Welcome from the Central Valley of California!

Slim Santa tubebronze.gif said:

Welcome from South Dakota. emoticonthumb.gif Al

auto rescue said:
Welcome to the forum...
f1sig.jpg
John R.___" WATCH YOUR BACK"

Part Timer said:
Colin
Welcome to TOW411 from Vancouver Island.
Rob

bigberthastowing said:
Hello and welcome!
Ani_Bertha1.gif

oldtrucks said:
Welcome Flatlander from Maple Ridge B.C.
"Tow them like you own them"

Truck 9 said:
Hello Colin, Welcome to the board.
Steve

lstyba said:
welcome to the board.
Cya In the Ditch

Larry Styba
WM# 011088
6/7 AC

InTowMan said:
Hello from Ontario Canada.

Dennis...689.gif
Dennis Thurlow
DENTED Development Inc. (formally OnScene Solutions)

Canadiantowman said:
welcome from another Ontarian,enjoy your time here.

srxrick said:
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!

skinny6523 said:
Hello Kevin and welcome from west central Indiana

cjeswald said:
welcome and good luck from austintown, oh
JesweldbannerBig-1.jpg

WheelLiftWarrior said:
Welcome to the forum and hello from South Florida
Foxtow82 said:
Welcome from Northeast Ohio!
JARED
bobsbanner.jpg

Dennis said:
Rob,
Welcome aboard. It's a great place I can assure you of that. You might want to fill out your profile, you'll find folks more respective once everybody knows who you are.

This is more that simply a website it's a community of towers ran and administered by towers. So try and just be yourself.

If you need any help there is a tech forum. And there you can get all kinds of help, with posting pictures or any other tech questions.

rbtowing replied:
thanks Dennis for the info as i did fill out more of my profile and will get a pic later...............Rob

Jefftow said:
Welcome in, Glad you are here.

CANDLE 1 said:
hello, welcome aboard!
linda from schliers towing

IFLEET tubered.gif said:
Welcome from Philadelphia PA.
-Byron

wm050915 said:
Hey Ross, Welcome to the industry. I attended a tow show in Saskatoon a few years ago. Was impressed by Astro's equipment. Good luck with them.

Tow04 said:
Welcome from Southern Minnesota! Have a good day! Matt

unknown member said:
Welcome from PA don't be afraid to ask questions how else do we learn. I learn alot just from reading the questions others ask and responses to those questions.

oldschoolox said:
Welcome from Noirthern Virginia
RedmanFleetServices20copy1.jpg

72vanova said:
Welcome from Petersburg, Virginia, Ask questions and some one will have an answer. Good luck. Jimmy

NoBullTowing said:
Greetings from Saline, MI

Archived