Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Hello Again

Just took the time to log in to the old forums and found out they had moved.  so I created a new account here.  I didn't post a whole lot on the old forums but I did enjoy reading the topics and discussions and was able to learn alot. hopefully I can do the same thing here and hope to be able to contribute as well.  wanted to take the time to say hello and introduce myself on here.

so here goes

My name is Jim,   I own Knighthawk towing in Cheyenne, Wyoming.   I have been in business 3 years in July.   I have a GMC topkick rollback with a 19ft Jerr dan rustler bed, and a 3116 cat. A Dodge Ram 3500 with a century 411 and a 24 valve cummins,  And recently added a Mitsubishi Fuso FG211 wofith a Century twin line bed, and a 5.9 Mitsubishi Diesel, built by House of Wreckers.

Have been transporting cars for years but only have about 3 years in the towing industry.  am currently Wreckmaster 4/5 Certified.  know quite a bit, have learned quite a bit, and am still learning. will post some pictures once I figure out how.

Archived