Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2023 TowForce Member Roll Call "Ended"

TowForce

Wow, just Wow... This has been a great start to our Roll Call and while I have seen many members Login and not add a Reply. The number of members logging in rather than lurking has increased dramatically. Keep it going and no you do not have to log out each time you leave. Just like other sites that you access from your own device just stay logged in so you can access all the forums here. Some forums which where opened over the Holidays will be changed back to Member Only soon. For those who are not members I encourage you to join today.

Also, I have had a couple of new members ask if I could invoice them for a Patron Supporter Level. YES, I can do that upon request and I thank you for your support. Funds are needed to continue to cover the expenses including events. Reply here or send me a pm.

• Like 2

Okay, lately we have a had a couple of returning members asking about renewing their supporter status. First, Yes I can invoice you thru PayPal if this is your preference. Also, if you prefer I can invoice you thru the message board system which will automatically set your status. Thanks for the inquires.

TowForce Supporter Levels Start at

tubered.gif - $29.00/yr. for Patron Level I Supporter - click here

tubeyellow.gif - $50.00/yr. for Patron Level II Supporter - click here

tubegreen.gif - $75.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

tubebronze.gif - $200.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

Supporters for these Sponsorship Levels are also needed:

tubesilver.gif - Silver Click Here - tubegold.gif - Gold Click Here

tubegold.gif - Gold Plus Click Here tubeplatinum.gif - Platinum Click Here