Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2022 Motor Club Rankings "Last Call Topic Closes 02.07.23"

TowZone

Welcome New and Returning Members. TowForce continues our quest for new supporters as we enter into 2023.

We are seeking to bring back our Meet & Greet Events to each Tow Show, but the funds are lower than in past years.

Supporters fund the operational costs of the board including giveaways and industry events. Please assist us!

Current Sponsors up for renewal will see those emails within the next week. Thank you for your continued support

and we will see you at an industry event in 2023. Until then the activity level continues to exceed expectations.

TowForce Supporter Levels Start at

tubered.gif - $29.00/yr. for Patron Level I Supporter - click here

tubeyellow.gif - $50.00/yr. for Patron Level II Supporter - click here

tubegreen.gif - $75.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

tubebronze.gif - $200.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

Supporters for these Sponsorship Levels are also needed:

tubesilver.gif - Silver Click Here - tubegold.gif - Gold Click Here

tubegold.gif - Gold Plus Click Here tubeplatinum.gif - Platinum Click Here

(These 4 Sponsorship Levels are discounted this month, send me an inbox for a code).

We are seeking 300 entries to our Motor Club Ranking. This is a good start. Thanks

• Like 1

1. GEICO

3. NSD

5. AAA

8. HONK

9. URGENT.LY

10. ALLSTATE

AGERO have not taken an AGERO Call is 2 years.

QUEST or QUESTX has not called in a long time.

I just Leveled Up to Patron III, I challenge all participating in the rankings to Level Up!

If you are new here then I encourage you to add a supporter level. I've contributed...

1-10 ZERO FOR ALL MOTOR CLUBS

ABSOLUTELY NO MOTOR CLUBS CAN AFFORD US! ALL THEY DO IS WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ASKING FOR A QUOTE AND THEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE WE WILL CALL YOU BACK!!

WHAT A JOKE! KEEP ALL YOUR PENNIES MOTOR CLUBS! THEY ONLY CALL US IF THEY CANT FIND ANYONE ELSE & WHEN THEY DO AND WE ACCEPT THE CALL THEY HAVE TO PAY A PRETTY DOLLAR AMOUNT! WE STOP WORKING FOR MOTOR CLUBS QUITE SOME TIME AGO &  WE DO A HECK OF A LOT BETTER WITHOUT THEM! CHECK THIS OUT, THEY CALL YOU ALL HOURS AT NIGHT, YOU ANSWER THE PHONE JUST TO BE LIED TO, SENT ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE TO FIND THEIR CUSTOMER, CALL THEM BACK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, SIT ON HOLD FOR SOME TIME BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW ON STAFF AT NIGHT FINALLY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A PERSON THAT REALLY DO NOT GIVE A FART ABOUT THE CALL AND TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT IT IN FOR A GOA! THEN YOU SUBMIT IT AND THEY COME BACK AND SAY IT WAS NEVER CALLED IN OR THEY WILL JUST DENY IT! WE HAVE PUT UP WITH THAT CRAP YEARS AGO. NOT IN TODAYS MARKET. WHILE THEY FIND OTHER TOW TRUCK COMPANIES TO DO THE JOB FOR PENNIES, WE DO NOT EVEN BOTHER! WERE WE LIVE AT YOU HAVE GUYS WORKING FOR MOTOR CLUBS FOR $40-$50 NO ENROUTE MILES AND $2.00 PER MILE AFTER 5 MILES LOADED! THEIR TRUCKS LOOK LIKE CRAP ALWAYS IN THE SHOP BECAUSE OF ALL THAT ESSIVE WEAR ON THEIR ROLL BACKS & WRECKERS FOR PENNIES LOL! I'VE SEEN COMPANIES THAT PURCHASED BRAND NEW TRUCKS & LESS THAN A YEAR LATER THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE 5-6 YEARS OLD! ALL FOR PENNIES.... FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT WORK WITH THEM (MOTOR CLUBS) I WISH YOU WELL.

• Like 1

1. Geico

2. The

3. Rest

4. Completely

5. Suck

7. Tesla

Geico is the best for one reason, Melissa Atcheson. She is the best. She handles everything immediately. If there is a payment issue you call her and it is handled. Having a problem with volume, either way, call her and you will get answers. The best in the business.

• Like 1

Action Towing Inc of Tampa’s Vote for 2022 Top 10 Motor Clubs:

1.       Geico – Regional Manager: Tim Ferro – Very helpful! – Thank you!

2.       NSD

3.       Tesla

4.       Allstate

5.       Swoop

6.       Agero

7.       Stopped taking Quest in 2022

8.       None

9.       None

10.    None

Tatum’s Towing  Vote for 2022 Top 10 Motor Clubs:

1.       NSD – Regional Manager: Andrew Freire – Very helpful! – Thank you!

2.       Geico

3.       Tesla

4.       Allstate

5.       Swoop

6.       Agero

7.       Stopped taking Quest in 2022

8.       None

9.       None

10.    None