Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Midnight Mitch

Hello all,

I would like to know if someone can help me get back up to speed. I lost all my access to any forums on Tow411, and now I'm all "newbie" status here. I am still the same guy that has been on Tow411 for many years. If a moderator could help me get some access to some of the forums, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been really busy with the growing towing side of my business, and was only checking in once in a while. Now I feel like a stranger in an unfamiliar city. Is Tow411 dead, is this the replacement. Pleaaaase help me get back up to speed. My email is mitchlopina@sbcglobal.net  Phone # (209) 303-0748 Thank You in advance.

Tow411 is not dead, it is more alive than ever and now with a new TowForce. The Towing Information Network is a group of sites, TowForce is now the identity of the message board.

This was a Forced Change, due to a new provider associated with the old system we were unable to transfer any data to the new improved message board community. At first this was very disturbing and many past members have been confused. That confusion changes to wonder after the realization this is still Tow411 just with a new look, the feel however is the same. The lineup is the same. The members, well some are the same and many were never members of the old message board. But make no mistake we are all Tow411 Members. TowForce is the message board. The Old message board is being archived and will eventually be absorbed into this new system.

Any questions just ask, I will do my best to answer them. Better yet asking towing related questions of fellow members is where the true value of membership is found. You just cannot find this much collective knowledge anyplace else on the net. Every other social media venue is fragmented and you find the same questions being asked over and over. TowForce is the New Force in the Towing and Recovery Industry.

This is going to be a Force!

Archived