Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

903 Working It

Originally posted in December of 2006:

DSC01058.jpg
DSC01063.jpg
DSC01236.jpg
DSC01140.jpg
DSC01146.jpg
and having fun The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking of those who created them........

Stay safe

BigWheelRecovery said:

Mike nice job,love your color combination on your wreckers.Very impressive . Thanks for sharing, BOB
bigwheelsig.jpg

Towman26 said:
Is the boom reflective or are the lights behind the stainless??
kwbanner.jpg

jimnichols6359 said:
finally some good working shots, after looking at all the shots when you guys got her,
btw i am impressed with the set up on the unit, very well done, and nice work.

Wade200 said:
Very, Very Nice!
Believe me, I really don't know one way or the other about rotators, but on the last picture if you are rear lifting,
are the side outriggers necessary? I'm sure they are just added stability, I was just curious.
aa.jpg

Redwolf1357 said:
Warren those are shadow boxes.
and Daniel the outriggers are out because the boom is unlocked and its over 20 deg. safety and stability.The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking of those who created them........

Stay safe

JTRGO said:
very nice equipment!!! Your color combination looks great.

Jamie Dougherty said:
Good Job the only thing I see wrong is that the unit has to be repainted to silver where the Lime is and the whit need to be the same color as the rest of the chassis and it need to be here in conshohocken.
JAMIE DOUGHERTY
JANEWAY TOWING

Dallas Horton said:
Those are some awesome looking truck, thanks for sharing._______________________
Dallas Horton

Superior35 said:
Nice job! Beautiful equipment! I am a bit concerned with the vear angle on the sling in the second picture. The legs seem a bit short. I believe the rule of thumb is twice as long as wide.( maybe container is empty?)Not critisizing but just trying to keep safe..... Ok I am jealous of the equipment!

FMS Mike said:
Great Work and Gorgeous Rigs, Those Colors work great on your trucks and it looks dam professional.

Michaelfarmsig2-8.jpg

Archived