Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

If you tow in CT, you are going to want to read this!

Littletow

Rate Increase

TRPC needs your help! We are asking each company to write a brief letter to the commissioner in support of a tow rate increase. We need to show them that we all care about our industry and at these rates and the inflation, it is becoming impossible to do business.

Some key factors need to be present in your letter. You can't simply send a letter that says you support the increase. We are looking for companies that know their cost of doing business and can provide an example of inflated costs. Insurance, labor, and equipment are great examples of what has gone up in your business.

We need these letters by Thursday, December 1st. We do have some sample letters if you want to use one of those. Please contact Eileen or myself (director@trpconline.com or fmseileen@yahoo.com)

I don't have to tell you how important this is. We need everyone to step up and show them we are a strong, united industry.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Angela

512-484-7928