News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.

This is going to be the norm in the future/present. Many cars are electronically shifted & when the engine will not start you can not get many into neutral. The BMW X3 procedure is to put on lift, remove skid plate, turn allen bolt until it manually over rides the park pawl. This procedure is not conducive in a busy intersection & how many high end car owners want to see them drug onto the deck?

With the increase of all wheel drive cars ,we have increased business in this area because we use dollies The competetive.local tow companies were doing damage to many police impounds by dragging onto bed and then jerking them off.We now do the majority of these impounds.

Always & safety chains.  Pictures taken when convenient, not after completed attachments

I've seen a couple rollbacks with dollies mounted on them. Not many though. Seemed like a great idea.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I love the car manufacturers for making such pain in the butt cars. I always hated using a flatbed so having so many stuck in park cars that need doillies keeps me in my truck all day

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.