Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Added a Antique Holmes W35, to the Collection

spanky

Topic Originally created in July of 2006:

spanky1.md.jpg

DragNTow said:

Great picture Spanky, Keep em coming. Love the old stuff, maybe because I'm rapidly becoming an antique MYSELF!!!!!
Happy Haulin......DragNTow

Da Wash Boss said:

that's nice.
Danny Cassello - TRPC - East Hartford, CT

Ed Barker said:

That looks like a nice unit,where did you find something like that ?emoticonconfused.gifemoticonthumb.gif

banner4.jpg

Spanky said:

I found it in Florence, S.C.

Underdog said:

Looks pretty solid Spanky. And it has an Auto Cradle too!
Stay safe, Rich.
Underdog Truck Service

hookrite said:

Nice find Spankyemoticonappl.gif

I need to find your place so when I'm down that way I can stop by and take a look at your toys
My shop is 8 miles north of Yancyville I come down to Burlington often E-mail me some directions

Thanks Curtis
taylorsig.jpg

spanky said:

10-4 Curtis, you're not far from me at all. Thanks for the compliment. I've spruced up the 'ol '46 Holmes W35 cosmetically. Looks alittle better now, than on the picture. I installed new side door windows in it last week. Looking for a windshield frame now. I plan to take it to the Wrecker Show here in Burlinton, in September. If I get the rear fenders, & running boards back on the '53 Holmes 525, i'll probably bring it also. I'll send ya an email, with directions, to my place.

jrtowman said:

Ive always wanted to find your place while were up in Burlington at the tow show

towbanner2.jpg

spanky said:

I live about 1 1/2 miles, from where the Wrecker Show, is held.

HDtowman said:

Spanky, someone had a old wrecker just off 52 on the north side of Florence, was that it?

I saw it on a trip through there, but was towing a rig and couldn't easily go back and check it out!

Nice Find!
Johnny

Archived