Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Nothing Like A Convertible In The Summer Time....

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, someotherplace said:

Gorgeous!  Our shop car when I was a teenager was a '67 Belvedere (more door though) 318, 3 on the tree.  I prefer yours, though.  Congratulations!

Richard

The back story to this one was from my younger days as well. When I was around 6 or 7 my dad had a white 67 coupe. He had a habit of opening the door while still moving as he was pulling to a stop for some reason? For whatever reason, I thought it was cool... So one day while driving with my mother, she made the left turn in to our driveway. I opened the door and the weight of it ripped me out of the car as I held on to the arm rest!... As she got the car to stop and I lay on the gravel, I'll never forget the look on her face when she said "Are you out of your F'n mind?"....Memories... 😁

Didn't get to use it much this season. Did some upgrades on the brakes and wheels & tires. I'll run it a little this spring before I move it for something else...

20221008_165636.thumb.jpg.3a32a8772e89ae898f6f3305f7f4e1d0.jpg

• Like 1