Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

WreckMaster Training In New Jersey, June 2008

TowForce

The Original Topic was started by Ed Henk on Tow411 in June of 2008:

Ed Hefter of D & E Service Center hosted a level 2/3 WreckMaster class in Andover, NJ. June 28 & 29, 2008.

Heffy004 added:

Hey folks.......

This will be a GREAT CLASS up here...... a nice time of year & everything is being set up for everyone attending.

I have the use of a local firehouse ..... which room depends on how many students.

Lunch will be a barbecue here........Damn, one of my employees is a great chef on the grill & just loves also to deep fry a turkey & steam some lil neck clams.

The rear yard is nice & level.....not paved, but gravel.

There are also plenty of motels or hotels around here to stay at.

For pricing information on re-cert costs, please call Ed Henks or WreckMaster. Also call either of them if you are currently cert'd & would like to sit in the class for any reason.

Just as a side note.......most of the lead instructors have been by my place.......from Terry to Dave, Randy and Ed.

And, lastly, Ed did put on a great class last week @ MAG down in Hunterdon County. I just rode along with him for a week-end off.

Catch ya all & C'ya in the ditch.

HEFFY............in the boon-docks of N/W Jersey.

Jamie Dougherty said:

Heffy, I might head on up for the weekend. I had Ed Henk and Scott Aye here this weekend for a level 2/3 class and let me tell you they are 2 TOP CLASS men. If I can get out of here for the weekend you will see me.

njhook said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Ed Hefter and everyone at D&E Service, Ed Henk, Scott Aye, and all of the operators involved in the class for making this a GREAT 2/3 class! Joy & I both learned a lot and enjoyed meeting everyone. The hospitality at D&E Service was second to none and the instruction by both Ed and Scott was very informative. I'd also like to congratulate the new members of Team WreckMaster on the successful completion of Level 2/3. Stay safe everyone and we'll c'ya in the ditch!

Sean Koonz, WM001772 Level 6/7A
Top Ten Wreckmaster 2005
Engel Towing, Inc.
Hope, NJ 07844

Hocks Hook said:

I would like to thank D&E for having a 2/3 class .I would also like to thank Heffy and his crew for out standing food that never ended !! Not for the lack of Ed trying ..

thanks again
HOCKENBERRY'S GARAGE
Charlie Hockenberry Jr
wm 971184
c'ya in the ditch!

suptow83 said:

never would i have thought that i would have learned so damn much everyone was awesome congratulations is definitely in order for joy u did an awesome job team wreckmaster u guys were great and heffy u and your guys were awesome hosts chain bitch was the best!!! LOLOL i look forward to the 4/5 class comming soon count me in cya in the ditch guys

Unknown member said:

First off, thanks to Ed and Scott for a great class. Also, MANY thanks to Heffy for his hospitality and for the INCREDIBLE lunch spread both days. If anyone went away hungry, it certainly wasn't for a lack of great food! (Thanks Steve!) Here's a bunch of pics that were taken over the 2 days. Looking forward to 4/5 this fall (hint, hint) and hope to see everyone there from this class. Thanks again to all, and c' ya in the ditch!

Heffy004 said:

Folks......Thanks for the nice comments. It was great to meet some new folks from the area & it is always good to see some old friends.

Steve........the "company cook" really did a fine job of planning, getting & cooking the lunch on both days. His wife, Pat, even sent in some other home made food not planned for.

Ed & Scott always do a really fine job of teaching.......PLUS......The weather was fine, just a little warm & humid.......BUT NO RAINSTORMS !!!!!

Congrat's to Joy from Engel's Towing for student of the class & all the other new & recertified WreckMasters.

A "Thank You" also goes out to Andover Twp. Fire Dept. for giving us the use of their meeting room for the class room space.

Catch ya all later folks & C-ya in the ditch

HEFFY & CREW