Quantcast
  • Come join the TowForce community.

Sign in to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Did Jerr Dan make a steel bed in 2006?

Im thinking about looking at a 2006 4300 with a HPL60, it doesn't look like the Jerr Dans that I have seen before with the toolboxes that have the riveted flanges around them, no aluminum top rail showing either, looks like a Miller bed, did they make a steel bed? Thanks

image.thumb.jpeg.f59e633abe7792612f57dd0205696ae3.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello from sunny (when its not raining) Orcas Island

12 hours ago, Moose said:

I have seen so many of these ads for equipment that are misleading.

The equipment either is not as listed or it was a fishing trip for buyers.

Yeah this guy is supposedly a couple hundred miles away from me, he had the truck listed 2 times then taken it down within a few days. Ive asked questions with either no reply or him asking for my e mail. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This truck was for sale for $38,000 last month, a nearby dealer bought it now its selling price is $50,000 firm. The days of a fair deal are far & few between.

Edited by Orcas Tow

Trucks are just out of hand....I can't wait until there is some sort of "normalcy" in the market again...

This was a new truck that went up for sale today @ Mecum Auction. These are like $95,000 MSRP new...

296643966_10217501493449069_3422052827091055490_n.thumb.jpg.e95e8aa367ef161b8978d914fcc819e7.jpg

This bid to $115,000 and they would of been at around $127,000 plus tax....and it didn't meet the reserve? LoL

You do not even want to know how many of those are being stored here in Louisville. Must have been 1000 at the fairgrounds last week. The Hot Rod Nationals are coming to town followed by the fair. There now being moved someplace else, if you want one they leave the keys/fobs in them. Yep, zip tied to the steering wheel and yes they do lose one now and then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TowForce said:

My Opinion is it was probably not worth $38,000. So what makes it $50,000 Supply and Demand?

Agreed, prices are far from where they were 2 years ago.