Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Lest We Forget Our Fallen Tow Truck Operators this Weekend of Celebrations!

Canada-Day-a206768797.webpd638eb7ac7fada5063be6037d4282185d9d4ed311da5a6a7b483b1036293092d-rimg-w550-h320-gmir.webp

Between Canada Day and The 4th of July. We would like to take a moment during this time of family gatherings recognize Tow Truck Operators which are missed during these Holiday Celebrations.

Please take a moment to add the name of a Fallen Tow Truck Operator that was family or you knew personally. We will build a type of rememberance list in this topic. I you do not have a name then add your thoughts to those who lost their lives in the line of their duties as a Tow Truck Operator. We know there have been far too many. Least we ever forget them.

This Weekend will be filled with Parades, outdoor concerts, barbecues, fireworks, festivals, flag displays, and wearing red and white – the national colors of Canada. These are all popular ways the day (or weekend) is celebrated. It is also a day for citizenship ceremonies for the Canada's newest citizens. 

From 1776 to the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues. Red, White and Blue the national colors of the United State of America.

Once you have added a name of you are not already a TowForce supporter. This weekend is a good opportunity as 100% of New Patron Funds will be sent to the Survivor Fund and 25% of New Sponsor Funds will be included. Our Goal is still at $400.00, this is our annual pledge. Thanks for participating, now add a Name, add a Thought, add a Donation to the Fund or just tell us what either July 1st or July 4th means to you. Again, Thanks for taking the time to be here on TowForce. The Greatest and Most Comprehensive  Social Media Venue in the Towing Industry.

Note: this topic also kicks off our Semi-Annual Member Roll Call. " I'm Done "

• Like 1

This Topic Ends Tomorrow and we are still $400 short for our Annual Survivor Fund Donation.

Combine that with Last Years Donation and we are now $800 short of our annual donation.

I just do not know what to say, there isn't anything more that current supporters can do.

In Fact I would not ask them to go over and beyond. So, I will be reaching out to each and

every potential sponsor which has shown interest over the past few months to reach funds.

HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYONE!!!

Much of the staff has been Off Yesterday & Today....

If you are out on the roads working or traveling. Please Be Safe!

Edited by Moose