Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

A YouTuber In Action!

Conatinuing the series in Insurance, Safety & Training regarding youtubers and independent media. We are sharing this video from a knowledge based prospective. Your place of business can be subject to a similar situation. Do you premit audio, video or both in your place of business. What are the laws in your state in this regard potential issue. 

In some states there are no limits in some there are control limits. This means a person cannot enter your private property with the intent to video document without expressed permission. Now, I have not researched different states in this regard. However, in this series we will attempt to indentify what rights a tow company has in regards to the private property. Public Property is another issue, such as working the scene of an accident. We continue to hear of tow truck drivers getting into a confrontation because they do not want to be recorded.

So, in the interest of both entertainment and education we recommend watching to the end.

Description by Long Island Audit:

Fellow Patriots & Freedom lovers, On June 2nd 2022 I was peacefully exercising my 1st Amendment Rights at the Law Enforcement Center located in Rome, Georgia. While recording some tax payer funded Police Vehicles in the Public Parking Garage I was confronted by three Georgia Bureau Of Investigation Agents. All three of them refused to identify themselves when asked and not only did they escalate the situation & acted unprofessional they had a grave misunderstanding of the GA Stop & ID statute. The next day I went to the GBI headquarters to try and hold them accountable…Please be sure to hit the like button, it truly helps spread this around for more Patriots to see it and I appreciate it!