Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Old Tow411 member

I was a member on tow411 back in the early 2000s. My father was also a moderator on there as well and it seems a lot has changed. My father( chuck harper) passed away from cancer in 2013. 

I remember heffy, da moose(i heard he passed away?), ron(towzone), Jerry Riggs, Jeff Sullivan(his daughter announced his death last year) hodgiemomma(sp?) and one of the members was from Australia but I dont remember his name. :(

I also have been around since the early tow411 days, early 2000 or earlier. I recognize many of the names you mentioned including your dad, I have meet many people over the years while In Baltimore for the Tow Show, a lot of changes over the years some not so good, for a while I couldn’t post so I lost interest in the site, and every time changes were made it was like starting over, I still enjoy following the posts.

Oh ans Mike Persh who passed away years ago as well. He was a good guy too

Jack hessman(automotive Support services out of maryland)   him and my dad were close friends. 

Westlake towing what was your username on tow411? I wonder if I remember you. I was a young teen back then

Sorry, not da original moose... But, I do remember the names from the days of Tow411. My Nickname is Moose but Mark said he was the only one. So, I didn't use it back then. What are you up to these days and are you still in Florida. You dad was a good man and made for a good officer. Heaven seems to take the best first.