Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Cruse Loops?

TowZone

unknown member asked this question back in September of 2004:

I see pics of cruse loops being used through and under car, just wondered if those were special straps or just like a tow strap.

PLAY HARD, WORK HARDER
THANKS ,
Jason

danielswt said:

you defiantly need to be trained by the pros before trying to try it out for yourself.but the loop is a" 4'' x 30' 1 ply strap used for recovery on mostly unibody cars." i have other brand belts just like it that i would use in the same fashion if i had too. and i t would work just the same. by the way i am a WM 2/3.

BANNER2.jpg
" Don't tell us how good you are, show us! "

jerrys garage said:
Cruise loop recovery requires some training to do correctly or else you can damage more than you ever thought was possible.

I would suggest attending at least a WreckMaster 2/3 class.

Jerrysigjerrysgarage.gif

Jason replied:
I have no intentions of trying it out just curious.

Unknown Screen Name said:
Dang Jerry must be getting late! lol I would also suggest a class. We can tell you how and why but untill you see it for yourself it isn't enough. If you're not part of the solution, start another problem!
Mike C

notchpic.gif

Jason Replied:
Thanks guys like I said I have no itentions of trying it yet. I do plan on classes but was wondering basics of cruse loop use. So I have to say thanks for your input, have a safe wknd.

Scooby said:
Do the instructors for wreckmaster have instructor mail-practice liability insurance???
e73256d5ee9a22da85e3379546f31ee83c08250.

In Memory of JACKSTOWING who said:
You asked "What's a Cruse loop?"

IMG_0122.jpg

90dd0ca4.jpg

Scooby,
I doubt you'd find any instructors (in our industry) with insurance.
Added to reply:
Thanks Jack, I have not been to successful on getting a answer, I took it for granted that they didn't. That's probably something they should have, I had to have it to teach, never had to use it though.
e73256d5ee9a22da85e3379546f31ee83c08250.
auto rescue said:
Some times you want to save your straps
Img00201286min_van_roll.jpg
John R.

Archived