News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.
  • 2018 Motor Club Ranking Underway
  • Slow Down Move over
Sign in to follow this  
Wreckerpartsgod

Non OEM Nomar Parts

If you are looking for Non OEM Nomar parts then look no more. We stock all of the heavy duty under reach parts here, we have wheel lift assy's, 1st stages, 2nd stages and 3rd stages, crossbars, pins bushings and cylinders. If your Heavy Duty is in the need of being rebuilt please give us a call or PM us here as we have Non OEM Inventory in stock ready to ship. We also have a NON OEM 2530 Main inner boom built ready to ship. 1-800-878-4144

2530maininner.jpg

2530outer.jpg

2530outerassy.jpg

2530secondstage.jpg

2530stinger.jpg

2530stinger1.jpg

I guess my biggest concern is who assumes the risk, liability of these parts if they fail. New OEM parts fail as well, but are there mechanical engineering as well as welding studies that are on file to document the build process as well as testing regimen? Non OEM parts on any wrecker are always a gray area to me personally.

Im pretty sure a company that has been serving the towing industry since 1984 has the proper insurance in place.I have had catastrophic failure with miller products and I know that that their engineering studies are top notch.Non oem are often made to correct problems that cause original parts to fail.Research should be done on company before blindly buying parts.But dont assume company hasnt done their research without doing your own.

In today's climate, I never assume that anyone has done their due diligence. In the event of a catastrophic failure of equipment, be it a chain, snatch block, cable, or crossbar, the person who owns the company is the first one to take the hit. If the chain, snatch block, or other implement is owned by an employee or the company is a non issue. The company is still responsible. While it is true that a non oem part may be of higher quality that an oem, the oem is still a patented part. The non oem can not be a duplicate. If a non oem is weld tested and signed off by an engineer, then by all means you are on solid ground to make a choice.

For me personally, another factor is where the item is made. If it is made in China, then it is a no deal.

Made in China = This is crap.

Just because they supply it does not mean one needs to buy it.

I was raised working with SK Wayne as well as Craftsman tools.

I will not buy a Craftsman tool that is made in China. I will buy Craftman made in USA from pawn shops as well as estate and garage sales.

Life is too short to use cheap, inferior, Chinese tools.

Made in China= This is CRAP.

And it supports communists, as well as people who eat dogs. Anyone who would eat a dog can take a first class ticket to............. Washington D.C. or hell. I would probably prefer hell.

Guest James mcRae
On 4/18/2018 at 6:14 PM, ASAPautomotive said:

I need a pivot pin and bushing for a 20 ton. 

Yes I need the pivot pen and bushing..please give me a call at 912-223-3344

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.