Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Ty from Rocket Auction

Hi from Ty Lambert (previously with TomTom).  It’s been a couple years, but it’s great to be back involved with the towing industry.  I previously spent 6 years (2014-20) building relationships with many Towing Business Owners, the Dispatching Software guys, Truck Manufacturers, ReSellers and supporting the Survivor Fund.  I made a lot of friends in this industry and look forward to reconnecting.  

Rocket Auction is a FREE online auto auction tool for towers to easily sell their impounds for more money than traditional auctions deliver. TOWBOOK is our preferred partner and will offer easy integration.

Stay safe.

• Like 3

Ty Lambert, Rocket Auction

ty@rocketauction.com

https://rocketauction.com/tow-force

Welcome Ty, I'll pass this on the the office staff on Monday. Thanks for supporting this great community of towers. I don't login enough and remember I need to more with each Towforce email. This must be the most activity I have see in years. Glad it's back to where is was years ago. Hopefully more join and support it. Oh yeah, I got to renew my support from years ago.