Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

A Missing Person his Grandmother, his Vehicle and a Tow Truck Operator!

Two weeks since 25-year-old Jordan Simeon disappeared on road trip down I-40 in Arkansas

25-year-old Jordan Simeon disappeared on a road trip from Fargo, North Dakota to New Orleans, Louisiana. His car broke down in North Little Rock, Arkansas.

jordansimeonscar-2014kiasoul.webp

The Grandmother told Dateline that when she talked to the tow truck driver, he told her that when he towed Jordan’s car, the keys were sitting on top of the vehicle. “All of his valuables were in there, as far as, like, an expensive Xbox and a laptop,” Linda said. “So you’d think that somebody would have noticed the keys on top?”

Adonia told Dateline that an irreplaceable keepsake was also found in the car: a wooden box that had belonged to Jordan’s mother.

Linda said that Jordan’s car was in fairly good condition when they picked it up. They did notice, however, that the catalytic converter had been cut off of the car. “We were able to confirm he had an oil change before he left Fargo, and I talked to the manager there that remembered him and he said, ‘No. I'd have remembered if -- if it was loud like that,’” Linda said.

The full story can be found at:

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/two-weeks-25-year-old-jordan-simeon-disappeared-road-trip-n1292716

- - - - - - - 

I would say we have all had these types of Vehicles left someplace and the person who was driving is now missing. Seems with the number of vehilces being abandoned along the roadside and often missing the Cats. The number of drivers who were last known to have been with the vehicle is also increasing.