Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

It's easier to move over than to move on. by BA Products

TowZone

60BelAirSleeper said:

This is a very good info. video that might tug on a few heart strings if it would get out to the mass's . I wish each and every state would put something out similar to this as a public service announcement !!!

mooresbp tubegreen.gif said:

Very Good!
George Moore's BP

OKTOW tubegreen.gif said:
This is going straight to my website and social media... GOOD STUFF

Owner/General Manager, Oklahoma Towing & Recovery, Oklahoma City OK

3DogsTowingLLC tubered.gif said:
Very moving video, just went on our social media page.

DragNTow tubebronze.gif said:
Thank you BA Products for making this video. I have shared this on my Facebook page and I would hope that everyone who sees it does the same. Just think of how many people we could reach.Happy Haulin............DragNTow

Doreen ur Finance Lady tubeplatinum.gif said:
Thank you for making this great video. Very touching!

Bac1 said:
Those numbers are striking. It is nice to see that BA cares.

Buenos días,consideró que es necesario informar a los actores viales de todos los riesgos,para seguir tomando medidas

Translation:

Good morning, considered that it is necessary to inform the 
road stakeholders of all risks, to continue taking measures.

These are great videos to provide information to the motoring public, but this video, like many others, show tow operators standing, working and laying on the traffic side as traffic passes dangerously by. The needed culture change isn't with slow down and move-over, the change has to come from towers choosing NOT work the white-line side. There's nothing wrong with making a minimum tie-down so to drive to a safer location and complete tie-down because lessons learned has demonstrated the dangers of working the traffic side.    R. 

Randall C. Resch

This is an excellent video ,       giving a very powerful message .

Thank you B / A     I have shared to my Facebook page in the UK  and forwarded it to  the  Slow Down ,  Move Over  .campaign  group in the UK 

John.

• 6 months later...

Archived