Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

My dad's 66 ford f-350 w/holmes 460

TowZone

01-04-2006: Originally Posted by Micheal212

Unfortunately these are the only pics I have of this truck as these were taken about 6 or 7 years ago. You can kinda see the look of discust by my Father's blank look while not believing what he is seeing. This was the last truck he himself assembled in the "backroom" of his Service station. You can still see some of the U-Haul orange paint coming through that green. This is also the same truck I cut my teeth on while growing up with my dad. I spent alot of time in that thing. The only straight piece on the truck was the front bumper that a welding buddy (Andy) made for him. Believe it or not we tried to buy it that day but they meathead who owned it wouldn't part with it even in this condition. My Father Sold unit#156 in 1972.

micheal2122018A.jpeg

micheal2122018B.jpeg

sigmichael212.gif

ed barker said:

"PRECIOUS MEMORIES"

Da Wash Boss said:

a good ole truck,,,,, sorry he was not able to buy that back.
Danny Cassello - East Hartford, CT

rotator60 said:

Makes you mad to see a piece of equipment in that condition. Especially when you built it.

Hopefully the man will have a change of heart and sell it back to you. "Stay Safe,Work Smart
Scott Hedgcoth

OldHolmes460User said:

Michael, don't give up hope on buying it back! My grandpa sold his Holmes 525 in 1973 to the city shop and I am just watching to see when they retire it and put it in the surplus auction. Bob

Archived