Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Five New TowForce Sponsors Needed before Jan. 31, 2022 "EXTENDED"

TowZone

Desperate need of Five New Sponsors before Jan. 31, 2022

This is a Call to Action Request: Normally we wait until February to get into requesting member support. However, in order to stay on track with needed funds we are seeking new or upgraded sponsors before the end of the month. Please take a moment to review our Supporter Levels Five Bronze Sponsors will get us to our goal in the next few days.

1) Dave Whealon upgraded from Patron III to Bronze

2) Haas Alert upgraded from Gold to Platinum

3)

4)

5)

Link to Supporter Levels:  https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

We want to thank everyone that has continued support throughout the rebuild from Tow411 to TowForce. We are close to reaching 6000 members. A push to reach 6000 members by March 1, 2022 will start next month. We hope everyone values this community. TowForce is the Only Active Message Board in the Towing & Recovery Industry take a moment to review the Supporter Levels. With your contribution we can still reach our goal of $500 before the end of the month.

Do not leave without at least reviewing the different levels. https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

Note: February is Patron Appreciation Month and we will be seeking new and returning patrons. We know sponsorship levels are not for everyone and in general have always been industry vendors. So, those that are considering a Patron Level or a Past Patron Level has expired please take moment to review the levels prior to the end of January. Your name will be added to Patron List which posts next month.

Your Support is Greatly Appreciated! Thanks https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

And if you have not already replied in the Roll Call. Do Not leave without adding a reply. Yes it is important to us, just as you are important to our online community. Participation is at it's highest level since in a decade. 

May the TowForce be with you. T-Shirt and Prize Drawings will start again in March.

I have had two members request invoices today. If you need an invoice for either a Patron or Sponsor Level. Reply here with the level you would like to be invoiced for thorugh the board or PM me with the Support Level.

Thank you, Old Tow for the Patron III Renewal Today.

Getting this community back on track and funded has been the goal. Providing valued member with the most professional social media experience in Towing & Recovery Industry is the mission. We've been doing this for nearly 21 years now. Do not forget to add a reply in the roll call as we had a Sponsor add a Prize for our drawings which will begin again in March.

Just one upgrade, this is such a great resource. The fact that I can just drop when I have the time is a huge advantage for me. If I had the time to spend on Fake Book like I once did then I would find something else to do. I just need to set aside a day or two a week to check in here. Then in a few months I can check for new topics every day or two. How bout you are you a TowForce Fan? Sorry you did not reach your goal. I need to set mine at a more realistic level.

Rob, I am hope a couple of new sponsors join the program this month. Otherwise I will be starting a new mission trip fundraiser next month.

Last year we raised $300 before we learned the trip was cancelled. Brad Custer & Irvin-Gina Johns were among the contributors.

This year with the $300 Savannah is still $2000 short. The trip is still happening though I do worry as always.

We also have a desire to get back to the show with a booth and meet & greets. At this time just trying to catch up on the past couple of years is overwhelming. A huge thanks to those who have continued to provide financial support along with those who are active. Thank you and if you can assist us in either the mission trip or just general funds to cover the expenses of this community. Contact me!

• 2 weeks later...

Superbowl Sunday and I Am Here! Ron I will Upgrade Patron Level this year. Let me know when..!!!

I know this is seeking New Sponsors but Everyone that can, do what you can support this fine network of towers. Look around you just don't find this anyplace else. I don't have the time to check in everyday and thankfully I have a place to go when I can. Hopefully, we hire more drivers soon and I can slow down. But the pool of drivers is sallow. I am seeing many having this problem, incentives are not even working. Going to have to increase rates again to pay more, already added benefits a decade ago. Light Duty Drivers go to the companies that Pay More and Offer No Benefits. What Can WE DO!!!

• Like 1