Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce 2022 Semi Annual Roll Call "Wrapping Up"

TowZone

This may be one of our best starts to the semi-annual roll call which continues into next month.

February is Historically Patron Appreciation Month and that will begin February 1st.

We are hitting the ground running in 2022 and we seriously need your assistance to cover more ground.

In other words cover the expenses which are incurred from the operations of this community and it's

affiliated sites which are basically free to use. Two of those are TowCareers which is active and

TowTruckShopper which with a new server this year is going through some changes. I know our

current supporters are always ready to provide needed funds. We're seeking new supporters,

if you are a current supporter please consider one of these levels.

TowForce Supporter Levels Start at $15.95/yr.

tubered.gif - $29.00/yr. for Patron Level I Supporter - click here

spacer.png  - $50.00/yr. for Patron Level II Supporter - click here

Thank you and we strive to only ask for funding a couple of times during the year.

Our hope is you value this community enough to provide this needed support.

Again our appreciation to the current TowForce Supporters, Patrons and Sponsors.

Now, let's add some more member names to the list. We have nearly 6000 members.

We are still in need Patrons to cover the costs of the community. Our current Patrons are doing what they can, however there are 2 dozen pending invoices. I will not create a list as that is just wrong. So, I ask that you check your email address in your profile to make sure it is active. The notifications will also show up in your messages here. For those that are not current supporters, please take a moment to review the different levels. Thank you and I promise once we reach the needed annual funds these requests will be few.

tubegreen.gif - $75.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

Ask Me about Sponsorship Opportunities Available which include display ads.