Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Agero Spark

TowTegrity

I’m just curious has anyone had dealings with Agero Spark? I know it’s only in a few locations but this program is absolutely awful. I’m being told that the providers who have used it love it and I really dont understand how so I’m hoping someone can give me input? I’m ready to just walk away from Agero and they are pretty much ok with it. I understand that Motor clubs are what they are but this is just unreal. 

17 hours ago, TowTegrity said:

I’m just curious has anyone had dealings with Agero Spark? I know it’s only in a few locations but this program is absolutely awful. I’m being told that the providers who have used it love it and I really dont understand how so I’m hoping someone can give me input? I’m ready to just walk away from Agero and they are pretty much ok with it. I understand that Motor clubs are what they are but this is just unreal. 

i just don't understand

Well they came in with this area to launch this program. Agero use to be fair with me and I returned the favor. I always helped them when they got jammed up in certain areas then this program was released and I became the standard to Agero. I’m no longer a company I’m a number. I went from running 20+ calls a day to like 5. They bumped my towing rates a tiny bit then cut my roadside in half that is if I wanted calls. I let them do it thinking I could increase my tow price to make up for it but I can’t if I want my gaurenteed calls. The calls are supposed to be dispatched based upon performance and price but the reality is they are dispatched on price over quality. My phone rings all night long on out of area calls and the whole thing is like a nightmare. They keep promising the program will get better but the only way it will get better is if it goes away. 

2 hours ago, Louwo said:

Never heard of spark.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You will soon they are launching it in a few trial cities but be prepared. Chris who is in charge of it has tried to help me as much as he can but the reality of it all is the program is making me expand my AAA area and go after another turnpike contract because I just can’t deal with it.

• 6 months later...

we jsut got it here... it's a dumpster fire. my boss can't even get drivers signed up for it. i had to deal with it on the customer end today... took 4 phone calls and 4 hours just to be assigned a provider. then, they don't give me the providers number, and the GPS location is about 30 miles off. used agero previosly, and it, well, worked. plus they're trying to cut rates by ~20%. most of our pro tow companies are boycotting.

• 3 months later...

Archived