Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Where to Eat in Baltimore, MD "During AT Tow Expo"

TowZone

There's so many good little spots in the downtown area. The waterfront restaurants are great and fill just about every cuisine imaginable. We usually go to Tir Na nog at least once over the weekend. The Pratt St Ale House is always a good choice and is usually the site of at least one show related event. We've found a couple little bars within a few blocks of the hotels that have good atmosphere, bartenders, and food. The ones off the top of my head are the Water Street tavern and Pete's Pour House, which I believe are almost next door to each other. A little ways away from the convention center is Sabatino's restaurant, which has great Italian food but it's quite a hike if you're staying at one of the hotels around the convention center. There's a ton of other places I can't think of off the top of my head but I'm sure I'll remember them in a few weeks when we're down there.

DaMimmo's on High St, great "old school" Italian. Chipparelli's on High St. as well.

Then when you're done... Vaccaro's Pastry shop on Albemarle St is awesome...

Charleston on Lancaster St. is very good, but books up early. Flemings is a High End Steak house, as Ruth Chris is.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 8:13 AM, Devon Banks said:

Ron! Thank you! Would love to know about the places where we not only can get amazing food, but has a fun atmosphere so we can get loud and laugh... and bonus if they know how to make green tea shots 

NO GREEN TEA SHOTS!! 

• Like 2

Just a note:

Phillip's Seafood is a tourist trap. Absolutely the WORST. Better alternatives are Moe's Seafood Baltimore Maryland look it up on FB.

Make reservations at any of the seafood restaurants as they get busy and may have reduced seating due to the covid restrictions Baltimore maintains which are not Maryland mandated. Rumor has it another lock down in Baltimore maybe coming soon. This after a promise 3 weeks ago to lift mandates with two weeks of falling numbers.