Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tears On My Pillow....

Looks like another grassy knoll event that no one will ever know the real story. 

I am an old Vette mechanic instead of a new Vette a new wrecker sits in my driveway maybe some day I will mature enough to own one. Probably not but I can dream right. 

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing, this guy calls the other day with a very "Official" tone asking how we towed his car since he knows that the tow hook was missing? I said on a Rollback?... Well he knows that a lot of guys do damage towing cars like this and wants to know how we got it on the bed? I realize immediately that I'm dealing with an obvious "Towing Connoisseur" ...and asked if he's questioning me if we hurt his car while loading it on a carrier? I told him the time to worry about his "Baby" was before crashed it in to the big boulders and did $25-30,000 worth of damage. Then I preceded to explain that we used a rim sling through the smashed RF wheel and drug the casualty up the bed...tying it down with wheel straps.... 

Later that day, an older guy shows up from Long Island to pick up the wreck. I explain that the owner is a bit opinionated of our industry but it doesn't faze him...He hops in, fires it up and rams it up the bed...LoL

20211004_155520.thumb.jpg.bb15d4432c298b49b138295cbee61130.jpg

20211004_155608.thumb.jpg.95c9531f9f03b315aa75ff0dc6b76179.jpg

20211004_155617.thumb.jpg.d74bca48f934db413263c6fba0032695.jpg

It didn't steer but the bed rails kept it in check....

• Like 1