Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tower Down: Dan Collins aka DNDTOWINGINC 08.24.21 (NV)

TowZone

Dan Collins (DNDTOWINGINC) was hit and killed in Arizona on I-10 while doing a swap tow.

He was unhooking the replacement tractor when an oversize load came through and hit the tractor he was towing as well as him. 

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2011/sep/03/tow-truck-driver-commemorated-procession-through-l/

Of the more than 75 responses to the original topic this one stood out the most.

I can't say enough how much it means to read the kind words and thoughts you have sent to us. I also want to thank those of you who called to express your condolences. My husband was my life. Considering the little damage to our wrecker and the truck he was swapping out, God must have wanted him real bad. Again, thank you and please keep us in your prayers, this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. Please everyone be safe out there, but when God wants you, he wants you.

Dann...I love you with every fiber of my being!

The Collins Family - Dessie Collins

-------------------

Dann - Vegas Heavy Haul Inc.
dba. Big Valley Towing
Las Vegas, NV.