Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Mixer Tow

Blkwill

Recreated from a topic made on December 2006:

Here it is Steve. It will be dropped in the morning. Had this mixer to tow to Philly. Simple tow. Had problem putting air in the big tank under barrel, it wouldnt release brakes. I ran to the rear and hooked to the compessor line. Next time Ill try it on the rear!
100_0742.jpg
100_0741.jpg
Mixerweightandpics002.jpg
Mixerweightandpics004.jpg
I was 13'7" and legal on axles. I had 2 bridges to go under that where 13'6" ,just drop trucks air ride no problems.
It handled good.
Will Cain - Chesapeake Service
Banner.jpg

timstruckservice said:
Nice Looking Tow Will !!!! How does the True Hitch do on weight distribution of the Mixer ? I assume it was empty if you were to drop it the next day. Did you remove the drive line or pull axle shaft's ? Thanks TIM
37e15a5cc2fbea6e04f06b18049fb0958983f8f.pjpg

Silverhawk said:
The big tank under the mixer drum is a water tank that is pressurized by air. At least the mixers out here are this way.
You can't go wrong with pressurizing at the compressor.

wreeckmster said:
Looks good Will. If you have any problems up here, let me know. You have my number
Steve

Scooby said:
I think will I'll just call ya the hardest working man in the showbiussness, whoops I mean tow buiz...lol
I sure hope that that is a newer style tru hitch that those rails slide out hydroly not manually.

JANDHBANNERFORTOW411.jpg

Started at the bottom, now I’m here

Blkwill.jpg

Archived