Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Benefits?

Topic Originally Created by TERRYSTOW in December of 2005:

Just wondering what everyone does for thier employees as far as benefits go? health, what % do they pay, vacation, holiday bonuses? Just wondering what other companies do

Rudy Smith said:

85.5 hours paid time off, after 5 years 130 hours. 90% of employee's health insurance, they pay for family at discounted rate pre tax. 401K we match 4%. Uniforms paid.

Don 29 Years aka THTDON said:

I have always paid for 50% of the health insurance. I contribute to a Simple IRA each week. I pay each driver that has his own NEXTEL a $12/week stipend, for MY use of THEIR phone. That's $48/month, which should be about half of the NEXTEL bill. But they still think that I am a cheap bastard!http://tow411.net/images/banners/sigdon29yrs.gif

TOwBoY88 said:

Chances are if you offered to pay for 90% of it, they would think the same as well. "60% of the time, I am right everytime."

Buddy Corgan said:

82% health, best plan offered by BC/BS. Uniforms, steel toed work boots and whatever "Corgan shwag" we have at the time (shirts, jackets or hats with CTI logo). Overtime after 48hrs. Holiday pay. Bonuses depend on how well the company has done fiscally.

Peter