Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Marketing: Buckskin Towing & Repair in Pagosa Springs, Colorado

Completely off the cuff and just for fun (not for profit) promotional video for Bucksin Towing & Repair, a business based in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. I was a guest here for a little over a day after my engine coolant tank sprang a bad leak at the summit of Wolf Creek Pass. The owner speaking in this video is the one who towed my truck. Since this wasn't a planned video shoot and it was rushed (they were busy), I kept it as basic as one can get: no external audio, no lighting, no tripod or separate stabilization device. All footage shot handheld on Panasonic HC-X2000 camcorder (interview with owner at 16dB of gain, 1/60 shutter at 30fps), aerial shots were taken on DJI Air 2S drone with ND32 filter. This place was very casual and they had the new coolant tank ordered before they even towed my truck off the mountain pass (I've never seen that before). This is definitely the best place I've ever been towed to and this video will be a reminder of it as well.