Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Wanna Dominate Your Area?

Listen, the best way to dominate your area is to control the flow of calls coming to you and set your own rates.

Radio ads, Yellow Pages & flyers are the worst possible ways to get new customers in the door. Wasted money so to speak.

In order for you to get a ton of calls you gotta be in where your customer is searching.

Imagine this - someone have a flat and needs a tow in the middle of the night, how will you make sure that this call comes to you?

You think they are going to call their friend and ask a recommended towing company by them at 3am in the morning? Hell no.

They pull up their phone, type in 'Towing Service Near Me" and call the first company they see. If that one won't answer or can't make it, they go down the list and call the next one.

In essence if you're not at the top 3-5 spots, you won't be getting that call, simple as that.

There's a few ways to be at these 3-5 first spots, I can create a few videos on how to get that done.

I can audit your website and online presence and tell you exactly what you need to get done in order to get more calls in the door.

Add in your sites below and I'll create a video to show you exactly what needs to get done for that to happen.

Daniel.
https://moretowingcalls.club/