Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

NRC industries

There are not many topics related to this equipment remaining on Tow411 and it is doubtful that any remaining topics will be transferred since there will not be a forum for this manufacturer added to the current forum line up. In fact only one Dealer representing this manufacturer stands above the rest and supports the Towing Information Network. I encourage members to call Josh or Kelly Whitesell at DFW Truck for all your questions related to this manufacturers equipment.

Several years ago a spokesperson for this company on more than one occasion expressed a desire for the forum to be removed and the company to be disassociated from this form of social media. That has been a few years now so I am unsure if the company position has changed. Norbert was an active and continuing supporter up until his retirement. Since then no one from the company has expressed any desire participate. Again, this action was taken by a marketing manager acting as a spokesperson for the company just prior to and following the retirement. No family members ever expressed any of the concerns about this form of social media this was a marketing decision which I have done my best to honor and limit the manufacturer discussion. Direct questions to the company or this dealer.

DFW Equipment Canton, TX

972-278-0066 M-F: 8am - 5pm Josh or Kelly

This is meant to be a disclosure explanation for questions related to there not being a forum for this manufacturer on TowForce.

Archived