Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Finally, a WOMAN who does what she's told!

Topic Originally Created by Scott Burrows on Tow411 in December of 2012:

Not to knock any one female, or group of women, but all of us have had instances where we ask our wife/girlfriend/significant-other to do something, and (instead of doing it) they question the reasoning or rationale behind the request.

Well, this morning, we are clearing up an accident, where a semi-tractor and trailer have literally driven thru a U-Haul loaded with computer equipment. The debris field was significant, and the traffic backup on I-71 was (by now) six miles and growing.

The KY DOT snow-plow driver turned to be and asked if we were going to clean up all the computers lying on the bridge; he also was questioning the responsibility of KY tow truck operators, in regards to clean up of accident debris.

Now that I have set the story, here's the rest:

I suggested that we just toss the computers over the bridge rail; that would clear the highway much more quickly.

The local towing operator that was assisting me had his #1 "Girl Friday" with him, and she had a printer (still in the box) in her hands.

She, very simply, turned and dropped it over the edge of the bridge!

You Go, Girl!

Scott Burrows

miracle1 said:

Thank you !after today I was needing a good laugh.....

sigmiracle1.jpg.9136da18c291286f43d5b4e15b2446d0.jpg

DragNTow "Mike Penn" said:

Does she have any sisters?

mooresbp said:

LOL

She had to be one in a million.

Slim Santa said:

She had to be one in a million.

sigslimsanta.jpg.4622ebb8ce8e1199b95c8d0

Old Tow said:

Bless her little "pea pickin " heart.....where is the bridge, I need a new printer  ...

• Like 1