Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Never throught I would be here...

anybody

Topic from July 12, 2012
Anybody tubered.gif
Well after almost a year in biz, it has finally happened; a MC has asked me to join their contractor list. It started out a few months ago when their current local provider started having poor customer service due to personal issues (they are on their way out) I started doing work for them. I guess after several good reviews, they have now asked me to join them as a contractor. They called and sent their rate sheet, I refused and they asked what I needed and sent a rate sheet which I think is fair and am excited to gain some new business. Unfortunately, all I see here is problems with RA and am wondering if there is a good side to RA?

Thanks in advance, Eric

wreckerboy tubeyellow.gif said:
Give it a try, they aren't bad, I had some issues and got them straightened out. We only do 2 or 3 calls a week for them.
signature-1.png

WEBOSLH said:
About 5 year ago I was fired because I asked for a raise. I had nothing but trouble. Runs CANCELLED after completion. No goa's given. No problem solving. Given a take it or leave it atitude. It is the worst club I have worked for. And if you notice, on the club rating as the side of the home page, they were listed dead last two surveys in a row, and now have the distinction of holding NEXT to last.
Couldn't have happened to nicer bunch of people. Good luck your gonna need it.
P.S., yes there are some who have had good relationships with rd. amer. How, I don't know,,,and now ...really don't care.....

doingitall tubered.gifsaid:
They have been my best motor club for a long time. Low volume, but I have never had any serious issues, and any issue has been an easy fix.
Granted, everyone's experiences may be different, but I like working for them. My rates are only a little off retail, wish they had more volume.

EKYtow44 tubeyellow.gif said:
I have good rates with them now, very low volume but they are promising more with State Farm with reduction in rates!!!!
West Body Shop, Inc. - Axalta Coatings Systems

Surrytower said:
A reduction in rates???????

Dodgetowguy134 tubered.gif said:
the reason a motor club asks you to join their provider list is so that they (the club) can save $$$ by having you agree to "contract rates" for your services....NOT because you are getting "good reviews from customers", but in an attempt to save the club $$ by getting you as a contracted rates provider..

EKYtow44 tubeyellow.gif said:
Really a contract with low to no volume isn't worth a whole lot no matter how good the rate of pay is!
West Body Shop, Inc. - Axalta Coatings Systems

DragNTow tubebronze.gif said:
We used to be under contract several years ago. Had too many problems with them and booted to curb. Now they call and get premium service at premium prices paid with credit card. We are doing a tire change for them right now. I like credit card paying motor clubs. No GOA, no short pay, no problems. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID BEFORE TRUCK ROLLS. Member cancels, not my problem. We are slowly converting all M/C calls to credit card pay.
Happy Haulin..................DragNTow

Oldwinch tubebronze.gif said:
they need us more than we need them,everyone should do creditcard up front at your full retail rate, if they want to give you volume then give them a 5% discont ,what choice would they have?

"Oh, Just call ANYBODY!"

Archived