Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Nsd impressed me----kudos (from 2009)

TowZone

02-12-2009: 13thrattler said:

Yesterday, I filled out my provider application for NSD via, their web site. Less than 5 minutes after I hit "Apply", I get a phone call from Arnie, who is the NSD rep. for Texas. Now, that is business at the speed of light.
He e-mailed me the service provider agreement, and rate guide. I changed the rates to something that I could live with, that would make me a profit, and faxed it back to him this morning. Less than 5 minutes after the last page went through the fax, Arnie calls me again.

My thoughts at that time were, "oh crap, here we go, I bet he wants to complain about the rates that I inserted.
NOPE-----he wanted to give me my vendor ID# and the web site address. He had no complaints at all about my rates. Once again, business at the speed of light.

I don't expect to get a lot of dispatches from them, because I am in a remote location, but every call counts. Gilbert

Turbo Transport said:

same experience here only with my rep Patrick. Now, If we could only get them to start calling. I think once they are up and running they will be a great club to work with.

Twinbulls said:

Now lets see them send some calls..... and see how they pay .......they talk the talk so far......

Wreckerman88 said:

what is nsd?

Twinbulls said:

NSD is Nation Safe Drivers, A up and coming club... They are setting a Higher standard....

Ok since this post I am very happy with them They do what they say and they pay what is agreed to .... They answer the phone or call back in a timely manner They have respect for you ....NOT like other clubs that dont even bother to call you back...and short your check and then dodge your calls....

There volume has increased every week....

Heffy004 said:

Yes, we also do NSD...they are fine with us for the info & rate structure.
We accepted a call today for a motorcycle tow on the other end of the county...They faxed in our contract rates with mileage & all info required.There mapping system is right on accurate for this call.The customer even called us direct in 5 minutes..Just to make sure that we had the call & asked to call him 15 minutes before arrival. HEFFY

Archived