Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

May PWOF "Region 6" Meeting - 05.11.21 - Clearwater, FL

nattow

Hello Tow'rs,

I would like to invite you to our May 2021 PWOF (Professional Wrecker Operators of Florida) meeting. Region 6 Pinellas County

WHEN --- NEXT Tuesday, May 11, 2021 @ 7pm (meeting doors open at 6pm)

WHERE -- Perkins Restaurant 2626 Gulf-to-Bay Blvd (SR60) Clearwater, FL 33759 (NE corner of SR 60 & US 19) plenty of parking.

WHAT -- Our monthly PWOF towing meeting for Pinellas County. Normally this is held later in the month but because of a upcoming event (SDMO) it was changed. In June we will get back to the regular schedule.

GUEST SPEAKERS -- Denny Raulerson & Jennifer Fabrizio. Very involved SDMO advocates.

They will be speaking about local SDMO activities, including their own upcoming "1st Annual Slow Down Move Over Awareness Parade" to be held Saturday May 15, 2021. THIS IS A EVENT YOU'LL NOT WANT TO MISS !!

TOPICS -- PWOF Tow Show last month, as well as local topics or issues, what's on your mind and you never know what else !!

Feel free to bring a guest, employees, other Tow Ops, because Perkins can accommodate up to 50 people in this meeting room. If you are from another county and would like to attend you, too, are welcome. Kindly remember that these are not bashing sessions.

Due to recent changes in the Covid guidelines I would suggest that you all bring a mask and if you are a 1 shot'r, 2 shot'r or a No shot'r please come and meet, share ideas, bring questions, maybe win a door prize and visit with you fellow tow'rs --- YOUR CONSTITUENTS. As always everyone pays for their own meals (also known as "Dutch Treat").

If you have any questions call me, (Ginger Darling Nationwide Towing) 727-444-3911 or text me at 727-410-2911.

Share this invite around, if you need to contact me right away, phone call only.