Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

NJ rep

Louwo

Is the NJ rep active? Is there still no rep or someone who can work out a few issues.

Im getting tired of receiving about 20 to 40 calls a day about East Stroudsburg and surrounding area. Almost want to send a truck work out there for the enroute we would get. It's about 35 plus miles from the shop and I get call after call for that area.

I havent heard from an Agero rep in years.   I had a great relationship with Doug Webb years back, but after him they were horrible to deal with.   For jobs like that I have considered doing the same, but my luck I would sit out there and never get another call till I got back home.  Ha.

Something that works well for me- Sorry agero, thats not my contracted coverage area, however I can be there in 45 minutes the price is $250 with a credit card up front.  They may call 10 times... but usually 1 in 10 they are desperate and will put a supervisor on the line with a credit card.  We get a few jobs a week that way.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Problem with that is I got about 40 calls on Saturday and atleast 25 on Sunday when this storm came through this past weekend. It is just annoying to be called and yeah I say ita gonna be 500 on a cc for me to go way out of area deal with closed highways to go 45 miles to do a winch. It is just a waste for them and I.

2 hours ago, Louwo said:

Problem with that is I got about 40 calls on Saturday and atleast 25 on Sunday when this storm came through this past weekend. It is just annoying to be called and yeah I say ita gonna be 500 on a cc for me to go way out of area deal with closed highways to go 45 miles to do a winch. It is just a waste for them and I.

I understand.  My phone rings off the hook for them begging.  I pick and choose what makes sense from me.  I dont think it is anything agero will fix for you.   Best solution if you take calls on an iphone, store ageros phone number, and set it to do no disturb or put the ringtone to silent.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

• 2 weeks later...

I could do the same on my android I believe. I do have the outbound #'s saved just so I see who is calling. Half of the agero #'s I have labeled as "Bob ccmc" when we used to get the auto calls that were pretty annoying and took up to much time for the info.

Archived