Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

New here but I’ve been towing for 20 years

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cesar A.K.A TowMan127 on youtube. I’m a full time tow truck operator/ content creator for my youtube channel. I’m currently working for an awesome company Breen Bros Towing. I’m currently living in Staten Island, NY.  I make tutorial videos on how to get vehicles into neutral and other how to videos. Here’s a link to my channel, feel free to check it out and subscribe. https://youtube.com/c/TowMan127 🤜🤛

D7613341-0535-46C7-B002-C15A1BDC15A5.jpeg

Edited by TowMan127
Forgot to add a link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums Sir. 

I know of your YouTube channel well.. It is great content.

I have jumped on your channel from time to time to get a quick rundown on certain vehicles that I was not familiar with over riding the neutral lockout / electronic shift systems. Saved my bacon on more than one occasion!!! 

Your Knowledge on that subject will be a massive asset to many on here.

• Like 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

• 2 weeks later...

I am Wally Thornton, known as Wally T. Welcome to the Towing Industry's best accumulation of towing related info pertinent to anything and everything you can think of.

I sell New and Used Towing and Recovery Trucks, from Southern Calif and if I can help you find a rust free truck, give me a call or text anytime.  951-575-6393

spacer.png

Tow Truck Exchange Inc.

Wally T - 951-575-6393