Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowTimes.com - Now More Than Ever

TowTimes

From Geri Roskopf's Blog:

One of the greatest gifts we have is the gift of choice. Some choices are routine, and some are life-changing. We choose how we react to a situation. We choose to have a salad or a burger. We choose to buy a GMC or a Ford. We all make choices every day; some good, some not so good.

In the December, 2020, issue of Tow Times, I read with interest Tim Jackson’s editorial titled, “Different, but the Same.” He wrote that no matter what country you’re in, “towing associations want to advocate for the best interests of towing company owners and operators, to raise industry standards, for their members to have a collective voice to the government and public, and to project a professional image.”

When I was inducted into the Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame Class of 2018, I was invited to a luncheon with the other inductees. We were asked what we thought were some of the challenges facing the towing and recovery industry. One of the inductees, John Caldwell, was from the United Kingdom. After listening to the rest of the group, he agreed with everything we discussed, and echoed what Tim wrote: “We may be different, but we are the same, too.”

I really don’t care for the phrase “now more than ever,” as to me it indicates that not a lot of effort to do a particular thing was done in the past. With that said, however, now more than ever, let’s make the choice — as Tim wrote — to have goals that will create a bond in our industry that is much stronger than our differences.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Towtimes/~4/IJUvJoX1gr4

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com