Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Beacon Funding: Happy Thanksgiving from Beacon Funding

• Platinum Sponsor
2011_Letter-From-President-header-250x12

To our customers,

I want to take a moment and say thank you. Thank you for trusting Beacon Funding and providing us the opportunity to support your business. We don’t take your trust lightly.

2011_Letter-From-President-thumbnail1.jp

Your success is our priority. No matter how challenging the times, Beacon will continue to work tirelessly to provide your business with the best equipment financing experience possible. As I meet with our staff and hear about our customers’ successes over this past year, I am grateful. Every day we are reminded that our organization’s ongoing success is a direct reflection of the many relationships we have with great businesses just like yours.

2011_Letter-From-President-thumbnail2.jp

I also wanted to encourage you to provide us your feedback.  Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to share your thoughts, comments or if you need assistance. Keep us informed and let us know how Beacon Funding is doing. We’re always willing to listen and hear how we can improve and help your business grow.

Best wishes.

-Toby McDonough, CLFP
President

The post Happy Thanksgiving from Beacon Funding appeared first on Beacon Funding.

View the full article on Beacon Fundings Blog

Don Seeley
Equipment Financing Consultant
847.897.1761 | dseeley@beaconfunding.com
Beacon Funding

Apply Online