Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

1928 Ford Model A Transport

TowZone

28 Aug 2017 21:45

ESC Wrote,
I wasn't sure if this is ok for me to post here, but since NSD called us for the job, I figured why not. We were very busy today and didn't have any flatbeds available to get out for this job. We had one of our experienced operators passing within a mile or so in a wrecker. We sent or truck out, knowing the hardest part would be to get the vehicle owner to allow us to use our whee lift and dollies instead of the flatbed. The customer ended up being easy to work with and in the end he was very pleased. It was really just a simple 8 mile tow. c2b8d0e82cdff90e9508bafeb0dc66dd.jpg199608404244d9f983eefcfe676e94f0.jpg

Eds Towing said:
Nice work. I love when the people say "no these have to be towed with a flatbed".....I say well then what did they do for the first 50 years of it's life?
Thanks,
Ed

dperone said:
Looking good. I always get a chuckle when people say it "NEEDS" to be on a bed. I keep a couple old pictures on my phone of stuff my grandfather drug in on a towbar to show those owners. Once they see how it was done when these cars were new, they usually let me do it my way.

Landons:
Nice Ride

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived