Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Where is every body??

So, Ive been a regular participator on Tow Force for a couple years now. I have found it to be Informative, Educational, a good outlet to "show off" our craft , keep up with the evolution of our industry from all over the world and even catch a laugh from time to time. Most of all, I find it friendly. Theres no B.S here. No "keyboard commandos" that I have come across.

I have met some that I consider good friends on here and I have never met any of them in person. 

Now, I understand that there is over 5,100 registered members. Then can I ask why is there only maybe 10 or 12  members who participate regularly?? 

So, to all the members hiding in the shadows, Come on out !!! Lets hear what you have to say, lets see some pics of your jobs, your rigs. Tell us about yourself. 

We dont bite... 

• Like 2

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Even though I am almost retirement age, I still learn something new from this site. In the grand scheme of towing and recovery my skill set is still very much grasshopper to the many masters here. I will try to add my viewpoint and/or ask questions to some of more interesting recovery threads. Really enjoy doing recovery jobs. Marshall

The Recovery Topics are just better within the message board forums. Why is that you ask, well I'll tel you... It is because they include a narrative and can open up a discussion. All other and I mean all other social media venues it's just pictures of recoveries and quite often it's just the vehicle being recovered and very few if any images of the recovery equipment being used or the clean up. If I see another air cushion recovery with pictures of the Air Cushion already under the trailer and then it being lifted a few feet then nothing else. Well, I am going to scream! That would have never floated back in the days of Tow411. On that old message board there were so many recoveries with great images and narratives the forum became a read only. With fewer interacting members cut back on posting, then unrelated to system broke in 2017. But, we're back better than ever and those recovery topics are coming back. Thanks for making it great again!

According to the member statistics counter on the left side of the main page, 87 people have joined up here in the 22 hours since I made this post.. 

Not a one of these new members have anything to say/show or ask?? How about an Introduction?? Tell us about yourself. What are you looking to get out of Tow Force?? 

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

And about the same number of members have been purged in the past couple of days. This is purge month and while seeing a big membership number may be important to some. The Traffic and Activity Level is far more important. As is the fact that TowForce is 99.8% Active Towing Industry Members.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm here and it looks like it got busy around here while I've been away. We've been swamped, gonna try to get in here more often as there is at least 3 times as many topics to catch up on. Needless to say I ain't getting to all of them tonight. Keep up the good work guys, this is better then trying to look through Facebook these days.