Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Got to meet NSDMonitor tonight.

TowZone

05 May 2011 00:28

OKTOW Wrote,
We got a phone call today, asking for me.  I returned the call, and it was NSDMonitor.  He and one of their legal people are here in OKC for a conference.  We met up in Bricktown and had a beer.  I really enjoyed the opportunity to be heard, and to be educated about a thing or two about how NSD operates and where they are going.  Fortunately, NSD is the one club that I have no real issues with, so there really much to complain about.

My Office Manager and I are taking them to lunch tomorrow, and showing them our facility and equipment.

John, it was a real pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy your stay in our fine city. 
Owner/General Manager, Oklahoma Towing & Recovery, Oklahoma City OK

ESC said:
Glad to hear!!!
I love working with NSD.... only problem at all that i have had with them is their mileage calculation. It seems they use Air Miles, not actual road miles. Obviously that causes problems since my new truck didnt come with wings. Otherwise, they have been flawless with us so far.

OKTOW said:
Submit a supplemental with an explanation. See if you don't get paid.
Owner/General Manager, Oklahoma Towing & Recovery, Oklahoma City OKwww.oktow.com

1fb4f163-788e-41e8-b05f-0ed5f16458c2_zps

Blue Stripe said:
Shouldn't have to do all of that, it's bad enough working for severely discounted rates to begin with....let alone having to do a bunch of admin work just to get paid those peanuts.

certifiedautomall NJ said:
Chris if you tell them what mapping software you use IE google maps, mapquest whatever tehy will enter that in their system and that will be the mileage you get. I have never been shorted by NSD if they showed different from the way i went its because i took a longer route that was shorter time. Ive only had to submit supplements on medium duty towing because its by the hour and they only dispatch it out for the 1st hour
Mike, Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ

Grady853 said:
used to be one of my best,,  now  dont even bother ,,  my area reps fault,  enough said.

Bigberthastowing said:
Solid company with great fundamental philosophy...Do a professional job, Award reasonable compensation, Embrace the truth.  That is probably not theirs, but it is what I see in the way they operate.

certifiedautomall NJ said:
Grady who is your rep???
Mike, Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ

Archived