Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Extremely Impressed with NSD

TowZone

30 Jun 2010 14:20

Towmanjax edited his original post after the issue was resolved,

I am happy to edit this post, NSD proved me wrong, and I am happy to admit I am wrong.

ESC said:
I dealt with Tom the whole way through... he was great to deal with on any issue that i needed. Called me back within minutes every time that i had to leave a message.

Towmanjax said:
Now I have Great things to say about NSD

I am very pleased to announce that I spoke with my rep who processed my application, and I am now a Provider with NSD, it was done fast and efficiently by the staff. I look forward to having a great relationship with NSD and working with Keith and John. Both of these people have bent over backwards to VERY Impressed with NSD. I have never had a problem admitting when I am wrong, and the people at NSD certainly proved me wrong. In the last 48 hours they have proved to be better than a great company. Thanks Again John and Keith.

Mike said:
I'm glad everything worked out for you. I have had good service with NSD. Other motor clubs should take note.

Round33 said:
NSD is so awesome. I've bee with them for about a year now. Got started before they were officially 100% self-owned. Nothing has changed. Very friendly, I love their online system where you can view your calls in real time and make adjustments or disputes immediately i stead of waiting 3-4 weeks after a short pay. Jon W. you are the Man!!!

Towmanjax said:
Agreed, John is a great man and Keith  my rep is great also. I am looking forward to meeting both of them in Orlando 2011.

16 Feb 2011 02:03

Towmanjax said:
Wow how things have changed, Sadly I no longer receive calls from NSD, it seems some one decided to add more providers at lower rates than me, keep in mind that I accepted the rates NSD offered. Initially they were great once I got signed on with them, now I have not received any calls from them since november. so for now they can use "Low Buck Chuck" and when he no longer runs their calls or wants a rate increase because of the rapidly rising cost of fuel, they will start calling again. I did call my rep, and as we are watching fuel go up, he wants me CUT my rate...yeah right how about NO.

annettemcd said:
I am trying to decide what to do about the multitude of motor clubs out there including Nation Safe Dispatch which do not seem to have any jobs in my area. There are three motor clubs which call me on a regular basics, but the rest of them, even if I have a valid contract with them, call me maybe once or twice per year. It is a pain to deal with a different rate schedule, way to submit invoices, payment method, regional representative, and short pay dispute method, when I am using it so infrequently. I wonder if there is a way for motor clubs such as Nation Safe Dispatch to see if they have ever even tried to dispatch calls in my service area because if they could offer me any calls, even as low as 12/year, I would be willing to sign a contract.
sigannettemcd.gif

Archived