Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

NSD IS A GREAT M/C

TowZone

02 Mar 2010 00:50

gtowman wrote,
We are a service providers for NSD, we love there system, its very hassle free and there customers are for the most part very mellow, have not at all had any issues with NSD, they are really good club to provide service for, pay check is always wensday or thursday. Have no complaints, I highly recommend them to all towers. Hopefully they dont over flood there areas that are already covered by adding to many ISP, just like Geico is good, only what is needed and tower relations wont suffer.

EDWINS TOWING SERVICE  (909) 983-5100
                                               634 Brooks Ave Ontario Ca, 91762
                                              QUALITY SERVICE IS WHAT WE PROVIDE

BANNER.jpg

Greenwich Towing said:
I like NSD also They pay me with a CC and I get the job done. I like how they follow up with a phone call. If I was gong to do M/C work I would go with them.
Steven R. Peterson - Greenwich Towing - Greenwich Motor Sales Inc. - www.greenwichtowing.com

certifiedautomall said:
I have been running calls for NSD because one of our large warranty companies uses them for the roadside service Last night i get a call from one of our customers that her axle broke i tell her to call roadside her dad then calls and says the steering wheel broke and the tires were in different directions so NSD calls and i try to tell the  dispatcher that its not a simple tow and that i need them to Add a winch to the PO he doesnt understand so i go out and do the call and figured id call in the morning to straighten things out i called my rep Patrick this morning and i explained the situation and he said no problem that is what i call a great club its actually a pleasure to tow for them!!!! Thanks again Patrick

Mike, - Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ

Crazedkook said:
I Ran my first one with them the other day and I have been Paid in full 2 days later, cant beat that!

papaskeep2 said:
I like the fast pay, and the fact that i dont need to submit an invoice. Maybe someday the other clubs will do the same. Would really cut down on time spent submitting invoices.

annettemcd said:
How do they get the information necessary to pay without an invoice? Is the payment done from the dispatch information? If so, are their mileage calculations accurate?
sigannettemcd.gif

Charlie Amann said:
yes that's how they do it and so far its right on the money

OKTOW said:
We were not a provider for NSD.  When I found this board several months ago, I read what everyone said about NSD and decided to give them a try.  We have decent rates, and never a problem (that I know of).  The call volume was anemic, but has improved quite a bit.

I would never have known about NSD were it not for TOW411.
Owner/General Manager, Oklahoma Towing & Recovery, Oklahoma City OK

gtowman said:
We run 4 to 5 calls a day sometimes, last month we ran about 30 calls for them, we like them. They call for service and we just say 45 eta, fax it over and thats it, 2 seconds on the phone. Can't say not one bad thing.
BANNER.jpg

Archived